Thursday, August 21, 2014

Outta Sight! :Poem


Outta Sight!

In one thing there are many.
In many things there is one.
Just like simple hydrogen
isn't all that makes the sun.

I see me in everyone,
and everyone in me.
All that grand and beautiful,
that too terrible and ugly.

As I explore I try to ignore
all the things that lock the doors,
that keep me trapped, or on all fours.
a victim of the nevermore

You are truly beautiful
despite all of that ugly,
rising out of weakness
you find your purity.

And if I can help you find it,
it too, you must know I see,
as I point out the doors you've locked,
so terrible and ugly.

I pray that brave each day you'll be,
to search out on your ring of keys,
explore each door for what's locked inside,
detached from ego, without pride.

And once these dark caverns you're inside,
ignite your best lantern or flashlight.
Like tiny stars that light the night,
you are stardust filled with light.

Be sure of your divinity
enough to face your fudge,
and find entwined a deeper mind
with which to better judge.

Understand the ugly truths,
harder more than those called good,
for these doors you won't explore
expand your mental 'hood.

There's nothing truly evil
if we quest to truly live,
and shed the ignorance of hate
of ALL things 'negative'.

And you'll find the sweetest song
is singing how much you were wrong
to hate the darkness and the night,
because it brought you full, upright.
In finding wrong you have found right
and all things that were outta sight.

You too true are outta sight
and this my focus when I see you
I find your locus as I can be you
We are one, wrong and right
... and being wrong is outta sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment